On-Page SEO is also known as On-Site SEO practice that is used to optimize the web pages adhering to google guidelines to get the better website search engine rankings. This will therefore draw more quality traffic to your websites and help you achieve the conversion you want. It is important that the On Page SEO techniques must be implemented along with the technical SEO as well as with the off-page SEO. This is so that you should get excellent and long lasting results and rank your website on the top.
Despite posting the appropriate, high quality content, the On-Page SEO also includes optimizing your headlines.Moreover , it also includes HTML tags (title, meta and header) and images. In other words, you need to ensure that your website has a high level of expertise, legitimacy and trustworthiness. On Page SEO practices are required to acknowledge your website along with your content. It also ensures that whether your website as well as the content posted on it is relevant to a searcher’s query. In this guide we will provide you with the relevant information related to Best On-Page SEO practices that are required for a new website.
What are the Best On-Page SEO practices required for a new website in 2020?
Have a glimpse on the Best On-Page SEO practices that are explained below. This will help you in increasing the search engine traffic and you can easily earn the organic traffic on your websites as well.
- Title Tag– The Title tag is also known as the HTML tag is among one of the most On-Page SEO practices. Your title tag is the most important thing that the web crawlers crawl through in your site to check the intent of your page.The title tag reflects the topic to which the content is linked. Your title tag must be different from other websites, and it should also be eye-catching so that users can quickly attract to your website. Above all of this, the title should be illustrative and short that must include a minimum of 8 characters. Above all of this, you also must ensure that your title must be written the H1 title tag which means it should be written in a HTML code.
- Meta Description- This is another factor that you must keep in mind while doing On-Page SEO practice. Meta description provides their users with the brief summary about your webpage. This is usually represented in the SERPs which means just beneath the title of the page. Your meta description should contain at least between 50- 160 characters so that you can properly explain about the topic and is easily understood by the users also.
- Subheadings and Header Tags– To get the good traffic on your website, it is necessary that you should include the subheadings within your content. Just by doing so, you can easily add on the keywords into your content and will make your content easy to crawl by the users. Subheadings in the content will generate more interest in the reader and will be helpful for them to grab the information without making much effort. So, you must keep in mind that your headings and subheadings must be categorized as H2 and H3 heads.
- Keyword Placements- Keywords play a very crucial role in ranking your website on Google. That is why keyword placement mandatory that you should know where the keywords should actually be added within the contents. For this, you should place the keywords on the title of your content, meta description as well as it should be included in the subheadings if possible. Apart from this, ensure that the keywords must be added in the first 100 words of your content. This is so that Google can easily understand the topic of your content and the users can easily find the content just by simply entering the keyword.
- Page Contents- The another factor that plays a crucial role while ranking your website on the google Search at the top is Page Content. To rank your content on the top you must focus on two main factors i.e Content Quality and Content Formatting. Content Quality means that your content must include proper and detailed information. Along with this, your content must include multimedia elements also so that the users must not have to scrawl any other website to get the complete information. Whereas, Content formatting means that your content must be formatted with proper subheadings, headings, bold and italic texts. Hence, write seo optimised content or hire content writing agency.
- Image Optimizations– Just by adding images and multimedia with your content will help in drawing more visitors with your content. Along with this, it helps in staying with visitors for the longer time on your website. Therefore, it also contributes to page’s overall ranking in SERPs. You are recommended to use high quality photos and not compress them until uploading them to your website.
Also, you must ensure that the images must be resized properly so that it won’t take much time to load on your website and won’t affect the speed of your website. In addition to this, keep in mind that your images must be related to your content and must use a descriptive title along with it. Above all of this, Image Optimization improves the experience of the users just by accessing your website.